Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disneyland





















We just got back from Disneyland! It was so much fun to get away and spend time with my family. It was much needed. Haylie had so much fun. We flew there and she was just amazed that we were flying through the clouds where the birds Live! She was in heaven in disneyland. She got to meet all the princesses and characters. One of the rides must have scared her though because that night she woke us up and made us get the snakes out of her bed. She had to get in every car she saw and she loved the nemo ride! It was so much fun with a kid at disneyland just to see her eyes light up everytime she saw something new.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!! I am so jealous! I'm sure Haylie was FRIGGIN out the WHOLE time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun!! I love Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete