Thursday, April 9, 2009

Haylies officially potty trained!

So Haylie finally decided to be a big girl. She is a very smart but stubborn little girl. Every time I would try and get her to sit on the potty she would say "no thankyou I only potty in diapers!" so finally I just took her diaper off in the morning when I knew she needed to go and she begged and begged for her diaper but I didn't give in and she sat on the potty at the last second and went. Her face was hilarious and of course I was freaking out and we did a potty dance and from then on out she's worn her panties and it's been almost 2 weeks! Last night she came in at like 3:00 yelling I need to go pottie!! It was a very close call, she was frantic but we made it to the pottie thank goodness because it wasn't just pee, the second I put her on she fluffed for like 5 minutes, yes I know a little too much info but it was so hilarious. I had to sit there by her for like fifteen minutes while she finished!! I kept falling asleep and she kept reminding me how big she was. and now I get praised for going potty and she gets me potty prizes. So any who enough potty talk but this is a huge deal as you can tell. Yeah!!!!!!!!! I only have to change one bum now! Hope this put a little smile on your face. Those of you that are moms will understand.

3 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL....AWH the MANY interesting Memories mothers go through! I am SO excited for you! It is annoying at first cause you have to be there with them every sec. but it will get better! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is... I'm JEALOUS! Shaylee is far off from being potty trained - I laughed through your entire story! Congratulations Haylie - - What a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I hope Easton potty trains soon. He has no interest at all, I've tried many things and he just doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete