Friday, April 17, 2009

This is Haylie at the easter egg hunt at Grandma Davis' house. She got a magnifying glass for easter and so every time she found an egg she had to make sure it was an egg with her magnifying glass before she picked it up. It was hilarious. She is always doing something funny. On our way home from church on Easter she had a picture she colored of Jesus and the tomb. She said Jesus got stuck in a cave and there was a big rock in the way, and so I asked her if he got out of the cave and she said yes and I asked her how he got out. She said " um, um, well he just decided to use the door!" we were laughing so hard, it's stories like that you have to write down.





Ok I don't know what the heck I did on my last post, everything got mixed up, and I wasnt finished and one of my pictures dissapeared! Oh my! I am still Learning, but this is the picture that dissapeared and I wrote about it somewhere!

1 comment: