Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have to record this because it was so funny. Early in the morning at like 6:30am I'm laying there with daxton asleep on my arm and Haylie comes clonking in with her big pink hello kitty stereo and she starts to plug it in, meanwhile I'm trying to hurry and get Daxton off my arm quietly so I can grab Haylie and her radio and get out of the room before he wakes up as I'm whispering no no no no.....haylie whispers back" but mom I just want to dance" and continues to plug it in. I keep saying no no no and she whispers back quietly "mom stop saying no, that is a very annoying word!" I was laughing so hard. I do not know where she gets half of her words. Thankfully I got her out of the room before she plugged it in and we went downstairs and needless to say, we're dancing at 6:30 in the morning! The joys of motherhood!
Another thing that made me laugh today was that we were driving in the car and Haylie says "mom Heavenly Father made the world so cars can drive in it." It was so cute that she was thinking about that. I can not have abad day with her around because she's always making me laugh or smile some how. Anyways I have to write these down for my sake so I don't forget about them.

2 comments:

  1. She really is the most hilarious little talker that I have ever heard. And it just goes to prove that you are such a good mom to her and that you are constantly talking to her.

    ReplyDelete