Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disney on Ice

We surprised the kids with Disney on Ice. Haylie didn't know what we were doing until we got there and the look on her face was so cute!! She was so excited. The people in front of us kept looking back at her laughing because of how dramatic she was about the whole thing. She had to make sure we took a picture of every character that came out. I was a little worried about bringing Daxton because when we went to the circus he was horrible but he actually loved it! I think he wore himself out though cuz the second half he zonked out in my arms and that is not normal for him!
She loves Tinkerbell the most!


This is the second half, I don't know how he was sleeping because it was so loud!



This is Daxtons famous crusty! I think he does it on purpose now because everyone always laughs when he does it!




This was pretty much Haylies face the whole time!! Love it!!





Daxton was just as excited as Haylie the first half, he was freaking out clapping and dancing, sooo cute.






4 comments:

  1. When did you guy go? We went last night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I love their faces. DANGIT wish I could have taken Mykell. Oh well.. Brian Regan was worth it ha.. anyhoo, looks like fun! We were right there next door at Brian Regan and we saw little dressed up fairies runnin to Disney on Ice. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine Haylie there....Cute girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first picture of Haylie. It looks like she has a halo. Way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete