Saturday, January 21, 2012

catching up a bit

 Beckams Blessing day - It was the weekend of the big storm so sacrament meeting was a bit strange. We took the sacrament and Todd did a wonderful blessing and that was it so everybody could go help clean up the neighborhood. I can't believe Beckam is getting so big already! I just took him to his 4 month checkup and he is 13 pounds! He is 75% in his height and head and 50% in his weight. He has been such a blessing. He smiles and laughs all the time and he can grab things now. It's so exciting to see him grow and learn so quickly.


 This is my grandma and grandpa Wilcock with most of the great grandkids!
 Haylie and her cousin Jordy at the christmas party.
 I love Haylies face in this. It's her first look at her presents Christmas morning. Christmas was so fun this year!! Daxton was big enough to get it. Although everytime we would have another christmas party with santa he would say "it's Christmas again"! This year Haylie asked for a rupunzel doll and Daxton was very specific on wanting a blue ladder and a sword and thats it! In the picture you'll see his "blue ladder". IT's as close as I could get and it passed the test. Haylie was sweet the night before Christmas she told me how excited she was but even if she only gets art stuff thats a little boring she will still be excited. I love her. She is always happy no matter what she gets!
 I got Daxton a tool set because he likes to take a real screw driver around the house and "fix stuff"

 This is what I got in my stocking this year! Couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

  1. Beckham looks So cute and BIG! Love the picts. lady..CRAZy you have 3 kids! And we've been friends this whole time watching them all grow up before our eyes..

    ReplyDelete