Thursday, March 15, 2012

catching up again


Haylie and Todd at the daddy daughter ball! Haylie had so much fun with the dancing, carriage ride, meeting all the princesses, she was in HEAVEN!

My sweet little beckam is 6 mo. old!! I can't believe he is so big!! I love him so  much! He loves to babble "da da da", and play with his cute fat feet!! And he loooves his bath time! I can't keep him still! He is sitting up for a bit, rolling, talking, and of course laughing!! His cute little smile lights up the room. I'm so thankful for him in my life.






Got into the make up again.....

1 comment:

  1. Awh So cute!! Glad you're blogging again! Wish Mykell could have gone to that princess thing! It looks adorable. Your kids are getting SO big!! And adorable of course. I can't believe Beckam is 6 months!! He's a doll. Looks like you! Love the makeup on Dax. :) I'm sure Todd did too..
    Anyway, we need to hang soon! Been too long!

    ReplyDelete