Sunday, July 5, 2009


Me and my friends stayed at wolfcreek this weekend. It was so fun and beautiful up there! We played at Pineview and made sand castles one day and on the fourth we went to the parade in the morning. It was so old fashion. There was alot of tractors and kids on bikes, It was cute. After the parade we decided to sign up for the family races at the carnival and it was hilarious. We did pretty good but unfortunately we didn't win but we had ablast doing it even though I was soaking wet and my face was crusted with chocolate pudding for the rest of the day.
It was so fun to just get away for a minute. It is so peaceful up there and we had a beautiful view from our balcony. The kids all played. Haylie was in heaven because she had her to friends on vacation with her. She would wake up in the morning and say "are my friends still at my vacation?" it was cute, she called everything vacation. She had her vacation bath and her vacation pottie and her vacation fireworks. That word had to be in every sentence.






































































































































2 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Haaaa.... LOL.. that is hilarious!! I love it! What am I doing on the last picture? dancing?? :) This was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete