Monday, September 26, 2011

Daxtons 3!

We decorated cupcakes.

This is why we do a combined party! All for of these cuties have birthdays within a week of each other!


Daxton love this car he got from Grandma!!
Today is my Daxtons birthday! I can't believe he is 3! He is so fun and has really found his personality in the last year. He loves to sing and dance crazy. He loves the new baby Beckam a little too much but he is such a good little helper. He learns so much each day. He seem huge now that I had Beckam. He knows all his colors and shapes and we are working on his letters. I love having little conversations with him. He has the biggest expressions! We had a big party with his cousins. He loved it!

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable. What a cutie. I cannot believe you have 3 kids! He is SO big now..

    ReplyDelete