Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Beckam

                              
            





Baby Beckam Scott Davis was born Sept. 11th! He came 2 weeks early, THANK GOODNESS! We were getting ready for church and I started having contractions every 2 minutes consistently for about an hour and a half. At that point they hurt pretty bad and I couldn't sit or really stand! So I told todd to run kids to Grandma Lawsons and I hurried and packed a bag and we were off! When I got there they hooked me up to see my contractions and they were still at it every 2 min. They checked me and I was dialated to a 6! They called the Doctor to come and after he broke my water and I had him about a half hour later! It was a perfect day and such a relief that it was all done and Beckam was healthy! That night the nurse came in and said he wasn't moving his right arm and thought he had a broken shoulder. They took him away and took an x-ray and she was right. I cried, I felt so bad, but we just have to be careful not to press on his shoulder and it should heal just fine. He has been so much fun and the kids love him. Daxton loves him a bit too much and Haylie is like a little mom always telling him to be careful.  For some reason this was a hard pregnancy for me and I am so thankful to have him out and healthy! I am feeling so blessed with 3 beautiful, healthy kids!!  These pics are all in the first few days. He already looks huge now compared to them.
   First look at baby! I love the kids faces! So sweet!

            Dads first good look and he is staring right back!

1 comment:

  1. GEESH.. you're not suppose to look that good and TAN after having a baby! :) Love the picts. He is precious.

    ReplyDelete